Opaque, bright white, self-priming and breathable mold and moisture resistant waterproofer, block-filler and stain cover for poured, pre-formed and block concrete. Resists up to 23 psi hydrostatic pressure. For both interior and exterior use.
*Treated Articles Exemption - This product contains an EPA registered antimicrobial to protect the coating from non-public health fungi and odor causing bacteria. No public health claims are being made.
- Block fills voids and surface pores in concrete block and poured concrete
- Self-priming to cover stains and discoloration Seals out moisture from seepage
- Forms a tough, resistant barrier to harsh environments and contaminants
- Abrasion- resistant and scrubbable
- Tintable, Water-based and non-flammable
MasonryGuard is used to protect and seal above and below-grade masonry construction materials including but not limited to poured concrete, pre-formed concrete, brick, concrete block, mortar joints and concrete composites like cementitious siding and cement board. Other surfaces include poured subfloors, piers, structural poured and block formed walls.
Consult SDS for details
Up to 105 ft2 per gallon (525 ft2 per pail = 16 wet mils), based upon surface texture, porosity, age and application method. Does not include loss from over-spray or over-use.
Shelf Life & Storage