Oxypar LR is a ready-to-use, shelf stable hydrogen peroxide cleaner for soil load removal during remediation. When used directly after the application of OxyPrep, it chemically reacts and neutralizes on contact, driving all contaminants to the surface. The reaction produces a foam that benefits the process by containing the contaminants within it for wet extraction.
Oxypar LR may be used on most construction materials including treated and untreated lumber, OSB, particle board, masonry surfaces, concrete, brick, wall board, painted surfaces and composite construction materials. Surfaces also include sheathing, trusses, framing, joists, plates, pillars, posts, beams and studs.
When used alone:
- Identifies contaminants with vigorous foaming
- Penetrates quickly to lift and suspend soiling on the surface
- Actively brightens surfaces for up to 24 hours
As Part 2 of the REACT/EXTRACT SYSTEM
- Chemically neutralizes OxyPrep
- Suspends soil load into the foam
- Allows for “no scrub” fast wet extraction
- Eliminates chemical odors
- Eye & Respiratory Protection: Full Face Respirator w/ Multi-gas/Multi-vapor Combination Cartridge or Supplied Air Respirator w/ PAPR Cartridge
- Skin Protection: Chemical Resistant Gloves (Nitrile) and Coverall rated for a minimum of 4 hours and up to 8 hours based upon prolonged chemical exposure and the need for tear resistance
- Consult SDS for additional safety details
If used alone on white metals such as aluminum and zinc, remove with a wet cloth.
Cleanup and Disposal
For unused product, return to original container making sure to not cross contaminate with other chemicals. If spilled, contain material and remove with an inert absorbent. Sweep up and dispose of material.
Dispose of used product per all current federal, state and local regulations.
When used alone:
Oxypar LR will yield 200-300 ft2 per ready-to-use gallon, based upon soil level, surface texture, porosity and application method. Coverage rates do not include loss from over-spray or over-use.
As Part 2 of REACT/EXTRACT
Oxypar LR will yield up to 400 ft2 per ready-to-use gallon since it is being used in the neutralization reaction and is not being used to initialy wet out the surface.
Shelf Life & Storage
When stored at temperatures between 40-90F and out of direct sunlight, shelf life is 12 months.
The Oxypar LR Difference
Stabilized at a lower concentration to prevent deterioration and shelf stability issues as well as to maximize safety for the user. Performance is amplified through the synergy of the REACT/EXTRACT remediation system.