Oxypar LC is a liquid concentrated hydrogen peroxide forming stain remover and cleaner engineered specifically for remediation and restoration professionals.
- Powers through organic soiling for uncompromised deep cleaning
- Foaming action penetrates into the smallest pores to release, lift and remove tough organic stains
- Leaves surfaces fresh and clean
- Continues brightening and restoring surfaces to the original color for up to 24 hours
- Prepares surfaces for coatings and sealers
Interior surfaces where organic soil load is present.
Oxypar LC is used to seal most construction materials including treated and untreated lumber, OSB, particle board, masonry surfaces, concrete, brick, wall board, painted surfaces and composite construction materials. Surfaces also include sheathing, trusses, framing, joists, plates, pillars, posts, beams and studs.
- Eye & Respiratory Protection: Full Face Respirator w/ Multi-gas/Multi-vapor Combination Cartridge OR Supplied Air Respirator w/ PAPR Cartridge
- Skin Protection: Chemical Resistant Gloves (Nitrile) AND Coverall rated for a minimum of 4 hours and up to 8 hours based upon prolonged chemical exposure and the need for tear resistance
- Consult SDS for additional safety details
See “React/Extract Production Protocol”.
Oxypar LC will yield 250-500 ft2. per ready- to- use gallon, based upon soiling, surface texture, porosity and application method. Coverage rates do not include loss from over-spray or over-use.
Shelf Life & Storage
12 months (temperature dependent)