Knockdown is a concentrated cross contamination control agent that is generally used with a fogger. It can be used after demolition, after cleanup and/or before clearance testing. Knockdown works by encapsulating air and surface borne particles and contaminants and then immobilizes them on surfaces until they are cleaned away.
- Surrounds contaminants, fragments and particles such as mold spores, heavy metals, asbestos and dust
- Drops contaminants to surfaces and locks them in place until cleaning to prevent cross-contamination
- During cleaning (such as the REACT/EXTRACT Remediation System), Knockdown and the contaminants it has encapsulated are easily removed producing a cleaner environment
Knockdown is compatible with all surfaces; however, it is a film former that could leave glass and shiny surfaces spotted. Any spotting can be easily removed with water.
- Full face mask with N-95 Particulate Filter
- Tyvek Suit (or equivalent) for indirect exposure jobs
- Nitrile Gloves (with work gloves) or Chemical resistant coated work gloves
- Consult SDS for additional safety details
Fog until dew point (100% humidity) is reached.
Shelf Life & Storage