PRIOR TO DISINFECTION
For visibly soiled including heavily soiled surfaces: Remove visible filth and other debris by mechanical means. Thoroughly brush and clean using prepared solution or other cleaning solution then rinse with potable water.
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
Read Dutrion tablet SDS first. Always be aware of product fumes during mixing. Do not inhale above open containers. Maintain ventilation in room during preparation and storage. Close container quickly and tightly.
100 Gr. (0.71 oz.) Dutrion Tablet is a broad-spectrum disinfectant when used at 100 ppm and a *virucide when used at 400 ppm, and leaves no film/residue on surfaces
ADD DUTRION TABLET FOR EACH QUART/LITER OF WATER DISINFECTION 100 PPM (5 minute dwell)
- 25 Gallons Water Add (1) 100-gram tablet to water
*Virucide 400 PPM (1 minute dwell)
- 25 Gallon Water Add (4) 100-gram tablets to water
- Fill appropriate container with specified amount of tap water.
- Slowly add 100 gram Dutrion Tablet to Water. Do not add water to tablets. Tablets -> Water [NEVER ADD WATER TO TABLETS]
- Wait 2 minutes, shake or stir gently
SHELF LIFE ONCE IN SOLUTION
Dutrion Tablet solution is good for up to 30 days.
When used as directed Dutrion Tablet is proven effective against
5 minute dwell time at 100 PPM
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella Pneumonia, Salmonella enterica, Odor-causing bacteria, Fungi, Mold and Mildew
1 minute dwell time at 400 PPM*
Rotavirus (ATCC VR-2018)
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling. The product label must be in possession of the user at the time of application. Read the label before using this product. Tablets and liquid solution must be handled with care and all procedures must be followed according to the product label and SDS (Safety Data Sheet).
Healthcare and Veterinary Facilities
Dutrion Tablet is a biocidal disinfectant, cleaner, fungistat and deodorizer for disinfecting, hard, non-porous environmental surfaces.
- Apply solution to surfaces and/or instruments thoroughly wetting surfaces with a cloth, mop, sponge, sprayer or by immersion.
- For sprayer applications, use a coarse spray device.
- Spray 6-8 inches from the surface until totally wet.
- Add one 20-gram tablet to 5-Gallon Water (for 100 ppm) for a 5 minute dwell time.
Dutrion Tablet is a virucide disinfectant for hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Add (4) 4-gram tablets to 1-Gallon of water (for 400 ppm) for 1-minute dwell time.
Hard Surface Disinfection
Disinfect hard surfaces [in hotels, offices, ships, hospitals, schools, factories, nurseries, sick rooms, laundry rooms, eating establishments, medical, veterinary clinics] [or any other location that may be contaminated].
- Add (4) 4-gram tablet to 1-Gallon of water (for 100 ppm) for a 5-minute dwell time.
To eliminate algae and odors caused by mold and mildew on surfaces in dark damp areas.
- Add one 4-gram tablet to 1-quart water (for 100 ppm) for a 5-minute dwell time.
Odor, Mold and Mildew
Dutrion Tablet eliminates and destroys odors and odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew. Prior to treatment, rooms should be in clean condition.
- Add (1) 4-gram tablet to 1-quart water (for 100 ppm) for a 5-minute dwell time.
- Apply to area with sprayer until covered with mist.
- Avoid breathing mist. Ventilate area.
- Re-apply as necessary.
Eye Protection: Wear protective eyewear (goggles, face shield or safety glasses) when handling dry ingredients.
Skin Protection: Handler applying product in an occupational setting must wear gloves. (nitrile or latex)
Respiratory Protection: Use a NIOSH/MSHA approved respirator appropriate for chlorine dioxide when using high pressure sprayer.
Antimicrobial Application: WTR>GRM