PRIOR TO DISINFECTION
For visibly soiled including heavily soiled surfaces: Remove visible filth and other debris by mechanical means. Thoroughly brush and clean using prepared solution or other cleaning solution then rinse with potable water.
GENERAL SAFETY GUIDELINES
Read Dutrion tablet SDS first. Always be aware of product fumes during mixing. Do not inhale above open containers. Maintain ventilation in room during preparation and storage. Close container quickly and tightly.
1 Gr. (0.035 oz.) Dutrion Tablet is a broad-spectrum disinfectant when used at 100 ppm and a *virucide when used at 400 ppm, and leaves no film/residue on surfaces
ADD DUTRION TABLET FOR EACH QUART/LITER OF WATER DISINFECTION 100 PPM (5 minute dwell)
- 1 Quart/Liter Water Add (1) 1-gram tablet to water
- 4 Quarts/Liters Water Add (4) 1-gram tablets to water
*Virucide 400 PPM (1 minute dwell)
- 1 Quart/Liter Water Add (4) 1-gram tablets to water
- Fill appropriate container with specified amount of tap water.
- Slowly add 1 gram Dutrion Tablet for each Quart/Liter of Water. Do not add water to tablets. Tablets -> Water [NEVER ADD WATER TO TABLETS]
- Wait 2 minutes, shake or stir gently
SHELF LIFE ONCE IN SOLUTION
Dutrion Tablet solution is good for up to 30 days.
When used as directed Dutrion Tablet is proven effective against
5 minute dwell time at 100 PPM
Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Staphylococcus aureus, Klebsiella Pneumonia, Salmonella enterica, Odor-causing bacteria, Fungi, Mold and Mildew
1 minute dwell time at 400 PPM*
Rotavirus (ATCC VR-2018)
It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent wth its labeling. The product label must be in possession of the user at the time of application. Read the label before using this product. Tablets and liquid solution must be handled with care and all procedures must be followed according to the product label and SDS (Safety Data Sheet).