- Site Assessment Intro - 1:45
- S520 Building Assessments - 5:35
- IICRC Standards - 7:40
- Information Gathering - 8:00
- Perfect Customer Lifestyle - 11:35
- Building Inspection - 22:35
- Current Condition - 22:40
- Sources of Problems - 24:50
- Safety and Health Determinants - 25:55
- Concealed Problems - 26:35
- Inaccessible Spaces - 27:25
- Structural Damage - 29:00
- Water and Moisture Release - 32:24
- Structural Moisture Content - 33:10
- Intrusive Investigations - 33:31
- Determining a Work Plan - 37:25
- Post Site Assessment - 39:30
- Why are building assessments important?
- What does the S-520 have to say about building assessments?
- What are the steps of a building assessment?
- When should a building assessment be performed?
- How do building assessments help mitigate liability?
- How can you use a building assessment to create a more confident and educated customer?
- How do building assessments help close sales?
- How can you use a building assessment to differentiate yourself from competitors?
- How do you incorporate a proper building assessment into every potential account that you see?
Please click here to join us on youtube so you can talk with Mark and Steve from ATMOX: https://youtu.be/7_7DFV18eBw